AMBIC is in the planning phase for the creation of an NSF I/UCRC focused on reducing the time and cost to develop biopharmaceuticals.
We envision a future where society can harness biological knowledge to efficiently, effectively, reliably, and predictably manufacture protein-based medicines.
Our mission is to develop enabling technologies, knowledge, and design tools and methods that apply and integrate high-throughput and genome-based technologies to fast-track advanced biomanufacturing focused primarily on upstream issues. We are also committed to enlarging the cadre of scientists and engineers capable of advancing biomanufacturing technologies.
- June 10, 2015 Program Development Workshop
- July 30-31, 2015 IUCRC Planning Meeting (Updated Meeting Materials)
- Proposals are no longer being accepted.
- PI's submitting proposals should plan to use this ppt template to present their project ideas at the July 30-31 Planning Meeting. Arrangements can be made if there are scheduling conflicts. Note that presentations will be strictly limited to 12 minutes by NSF staff. These ppt files are due by Wednesday, July 22 @ 9am by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note to poster presenters: poster dimensions should be no more than 40" high by 60" wide. Please email the title and the name of the person presenting the poster to Kelley Heffner at email@example.com by Thursday July 23 at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please contact us.